• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Useless story about my awful day and another Panther fan that made it not so awful.

Awesomeness!!

Not to be "that guy" who always has a topper story.

But I lost my step father to cancer 8 weeks ago, my mother is now in the hospital with a serious cardiovascular condition, and to top it off I lost my half-sister suddenly and unexpectedly on Thanksgiving day.

So I know about shitty times here recently. The Panthers team playing well and the Huddle keeping me entertained, and friends and family are the only things keeping me upright these days.

So keep pounding brother, I am trying to do the same.

But I lost my step father to cancer 8 weeks ago, my mother is now in the hospital with a serious cardiovascular condition, and to top it off I lost my half-sister suddenly and unexpectedly on Thanksgiving day.

So I know about shitty times here recently. The Panthers team playing well and the Huddle keeping me entertained, and friends and family are the only things keeping me upright these days.

I'm sorry to hear that man. I'm lucky my issues haven't been family/health related. Mainly just school, money and bouts of chronic depression. Problems like yours really puts things into perspective. I hope your mother gets better. Keep pounding brother.

Don't forget Mark Fields was a part of the campaign at one point (before he got into legal trouble).

Seriously though, I wish everyone here the absolute best that might be down on their luck/in dire straits.

Most of us know our faces only as monitor pixels, but a great deal of us are here for support.

Keep Pounding!

Wow teeray...so sorry to hear.  That is so much sadness for you and your family.  I hope for the best for your mother.  Hope football is a helpful distraction.

Awesomeness and others having a tough time.....hope things turn around for you soon.  I think the Keep Pounding mantra is a good one.  Sam was an inspiration long before he became ill. I think being able to find something positive to hang on to even in tough times is important.  Sam not only gave us positive, he gave us perspective.  I think he would have been very proud of this team.  Hope the success gives you some distraction, comfort, and even hope.

Archived