• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Luke Kuechly a pro-bowl snub?

cardiackat88.

What are you talking about? Everyone knows you've never been a smart/rational poster of this forum but this was beyond even your stupidity level. Keek didnt make anything close to a "great defensive play." He also had no idea Lester was jumping the route for the INT since he NEVER turned around. Therefore he had no earthly idea the ball was "uncatchable" and he literally paniced. Does keek deserve to go to the pro bowl? No question. But to suggest that in 1/3rd of a second, he mentally scanned through the entire NFL rule book and remembered this one questionable rule no one else was aware of, decided to engage in a bear-hug, then just prayed someone jumped the route before the ball was even in the area of Gronk. All without even turning around to see where/ when the ball was thrown, makes you sound almost as delusional as Taints fans.

And dont start with the "NFL came out and said good call....." Bullshit. U know if that happened to Olsen, the only thing you'd be saying is how we "got robbed" and the patriots "got away with another one."

Hahahaha. AND DONT YOU DARE QUOTING THOSE NFL RULES TO ME I AM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT HERE AND AM NOT GOING TO HAVE YOU AND THE NFL TELL ME I AM WRONG AND LEMME TOSS IN SOME OVERUSED INTERNET INSULTS TO TRY AND ASSERT MYSELF AS CREDIBLE SINCE NOBODY KNOWS WHO I AM OR CARES ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY

Hahahaha. AND DONT YOU DARE QUOTING THOSE NFL RULES TO ME I AM TRYING TO MAKE A POINT HERE AND AM NOT GOING TO HAVE YOU AND THE NFL TELL ME I AM WRONG AND LEMME TOSS IN SOME OVERUSED INTERNET INSULTS TO TRY AND ASSERT MYSELF AS CREDIBLE SINCE NOBODY KNOWS WHO I AM OR CARES ABOUT WHAT I HAVE TO SAY

Thank you. Thank you. Usually debates with dumb people annoy me with the endless cycles of their terrible opinions. But you threw in the towel after one response. Quick and easy :) thanks man. Keep your chin up. You'll get em next time kid.

There are no conferences in the Pro Bowl this year.

EXACTLY...HERE YOU GO.

The 2014 Pro Bowl, presented by McDonald's, will feature a new format for the NFL All-Star Game based on major changes proposed by NFLPA President Domonique Foxworth designed to make it the ultimate fan-friendly celebration of the game, the NFL and NFL Players Association announced Wednesday.

Gone is the familiar AFC vs. NFC match-up that has existed since 1971. Instead, players will be selected without regard to conference in voting by fans, coaches and players. For example, the top six quarterbacks following voting will earn distinction as All-Stars, regardless of how many are from AFC or NFC teams.

Players will be assigned to teams through the Pro Bowl Draft, in which two leading vote getters will join two NFL.com fantasy football champions -- who will attend the Pro Bowl -- to draft players. One of these champions will earn their spot as part of Lenovo's Fantasy Coach of the Year program, which provides NFL.com fans a chance to be rewarded for their fantasy football skills. The other champion can compete for a Pro Bowl role by playing at NFL.com/fantasy.

The fantasy football champions will have Hall of Fame help. Pro Football Hall of Famers Jerry Rice and Deion Sanders will serve as alumni team captains, assisting the Pro Bowl team captains and fantasy football champions in the draft process.

Keek is well above average against the pass this year for a linebacker. He has 3 picks and several bats. He wraps up after a catch mechanically sound,limiting YAC. To say otherwise is silly and based on a few plays.

No doubt he makes the pro bowl and All Pro status.

I'm more worried about Davis not getting in while easily deserving it.

Kiko Alonso is the only LB that may be playing better and Sean Lee certainly isn't since he hasn't played much at all. (See Dan Conner,.Dan Morgan)

Thank you. Thank you. Usually debates with dumb people annoy me with the endless cycles of their terrible opinions. But you threw in the towel after one response. Quick and easy :) thanks man. Keep your chin up. You'll get em next time kid.

Oh look, he put a smiley face, make a condscending suggesting he's speaking to someone young, and tried to establish himself as internet regular by trying to convince us he's been here before. do you feel validated yet?

wow bros youre so good at the interwebs! now if only you could form opinions without disregarding essential things like "the NFL rulebook" which youve admitted to having no concern for.

maybe next time, champ =) =( =/, (insert overused e-insult you heard on 4chan)

Archived