• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Official Panthers - Saints Gameday Thread

Zod

Team needed this. Saints played physical played hungry. Our team didn't, they let the Saints dictate the game on both sides of the ball. I hope they remember this and come back next week strong and then when the Saints come to our house show them a real defense.

Team needed this. Saints played physical played hungry. Our team didn't, they let the Saints dictate the game on both sides of the ball. I hope they remember this and come back next week strong and then when the Saints come to our house show them a real defense.

no doubt and show them how loud our fans can be and show them the real Monsters INC

Ummmm.....No, that wasn't me at all.....I don't need a lesson on what it takes to be a "true" fan, thank you very much. I've praised this team and congratulated  them ALL season long. And I've been a fan since Frank Reich was our first QB, so spare me your "expertise" on what a true fan is. Not a thing wrong with criticizing your team when they play absolutely shitty...Especially when you know they're better than that.

You must think you're some fan....I'm a fan of many teams between college basketball, football, soccer and of course the carolina panthers.  You my friend.....I'm not sure what you are....but if you are a true fan....KEEP POUNDING!!!!

Archived