• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Double dip

ncguy2184

Can't always assume a double dip will work out. It got is Star and Short last year but it also got us Fua and McClain.

Every draft class is different. Need to wait and see how it pans out in the next few months before we can start lining guys up for us. Not like our opinions matter, though...

Guest shitposting

And gross needs to be replaced.

Gross needs to be RESIGNED! I can't imagine how fuged Cam would be if he went down. 

Double dip at OL? Our OL have been a bright spot this season. The sacks tonight came in bc of Cam and the receivers, not particularly the OL's fault.

If I was going to double dip at a certain position it would be at CB or WR. The secondary was exposed and it was about time someone was going to do so. And, our receiving corp has to be one of the worst. This offense is all Cam. I'm sick and tired of crossing my fingers for a Brandon LaFell or Ted Ginn to be the one to make a play here or there. It's not consistent enough and quit the Lafell is Moose 2.0 comparison. It's bull$hit.

Well gross might retire like he said and WE all know bell is not a starter in the NFL so double dip or get one in the draft and one as a free agent. I believe champions are built on the D line and O line but I may be wrong. I don't work for the NFL (Thank god) lol

Archived