• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

You guys notice how chippy the Saints were with our receivers last game?

Pox 08

They were throwing the pain at SS89 a lot....   one play I saw a clothesline.      

They were doing whatever they wanted to our receivers,  with no fear of a flag really. 

Do the Saints DBs have the balls to puff out their chest and throw cheap hits on our receivers all game,  at our house?

If so... 

How many fights are you guys expecting to break out?               I still remember Harper laying a cheap hit on SS89 a couple years ago,   then Harper ran off,  leaving Jenkins alone with Smith,  while our entire offense seemingly circled around Jenkins and proceeded to beat the hell out of him.                            With the message being "Not in our house".        

Unlike that game,  we've a defense now has the potential to step up and do something to control Brees and company,  to help us win the game.           I know they failed two weeks ago,  but I've faith in our guys., 

Seeing the refs allow the Saint DBs to get away with anything they wanted..  I couldn't help but think "I would love to see those pricks try that at BOA".

I would love to see them try to constantly cheap shot SS89,  by either holding him,   knocking him down every time Cam looked his way, or clotheslining him.  

I think they get the Rams treatment.   Remember how chippy our offense was that game,  in response to Rams trying to throw little cheap shots at our guys throughout the game?

We did the same thing.... Problem is it didn't work.

No poo it didn't work.  We had like 4 or 5 flags thrown on us for either PI or defensive holding.  

Not sure the Saints had any flags thrown on their defense.       Most of their penalties was on their offense...  for holding.

I'm not complaning about what had happened in N.O.           I fully believe and expect a lot of calls and non-calls to go our way at BOA.    Home teams seem to get the benefit of the doubt.   More times than not, anyway. 

My question is,  do the Saints come into BOA with that same gameplan?  Believing they can cheap shot our receivers all over the field,  and not have to pay for it?         I think they're going to have to come up with a new gameplan that requires them actually covering our guys,  and not just knocking them down and clotheslining them on every other play.               Otherwise,  there will be fights.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

• PMH4OWPW7JD2TDGWZKTOYL2T3E.jpg

• Topics

• It’s Rod’s system that fails in the playoffs.    mvm works during regular season because its effort and skill related and most teams suck.    come playoffs the effort and skill difference aren’t that big. So having lapses where forwards don’t rotate quickly to cover pinching defenders ends up costing the team over and over.    pk is aggressive and teams with skill can make you pay over a series where in the regular season it won’t.    why does it work in one but not the other?    1. lot of bad to awful teams in the NHL 2. it’s a unique system that isn’t seen much, so teams aren’t used to it nor get a ton of practice against it.    Once teams know they are playing you in a series, they’ll practice specifically for your system.    Then bada bing, system looks awful 
    • Facts. We looked gased in that third. His system just doesn’t work in the playoffs. 
    • PURAVIVE REVIEWS (My Honest Experience) REAL INGREDIENTS! OffER$49! 12 seconds ago, Sunday 19 May 2024 Are you looking for an effective weight loss product that can help you achieve your fitness goals? Look no further! Introducing Puravive, a revolutionary weight loss product designed to support your weight loss journey. In this guide, we will explore the key features and benefits of Puravive, how it works, and how you can incorporate it into your weight loss routine. Click here to buy Puravive from Puravive Official Website at Discounted Rate + Get FREE Shipping + Get 2 FREE Bonus    Puravive is a natural beacon of hope for those on a weight loss journey. It sets itself apart by offering a unique, pure, and natural composition. Its proprietary blend comprises eight powerful tropical nutrients and plant-based compounds, all with clinically proven abilities to enhance brown fat levels, a key component in weight loss. Safety and quality are top priorities for Puravive. Crafted in an FDA-approved and GMP-certified facility, the formula is plant-based, non-GMO, and free from adverse side effects. It comes in an easy-to-swallow capsule form, offering a user-friendly experience. Positive user feedback highlights both its effectiveness and affordability, with occasional bonuses, discounts, and special offers to make the journey to a healthier self accessible and rewarding. Click here to buy Puravive from Puravive Official Website at Discounted Rate + Get FREE Shipping + Get 2 FREE Bonus    Click here to learn more What are the Key Features of Puravive? Natural Ingredients: Puravive is made using a blend of carefully selected natural ingredients that are known for their weight loss properties. These ingredients work synergistically to help you shed those extra pounds. Metabolism Boost: One of the key features of Puravive is its ability to boost your metabolism. A faster metabolism can help you burn calories more efficiently, leading to weight loss. Appetite Suppression: Puravive contains ingredients that can help curb your appetite, making it easier for you to stick to your diet plan and reduce calorie intake. Energy Boost: Puravive provides a natural energy boost, helping you stay active and motivated throughout the day.   What are the Puravive Ingredients? Puravive Formulation and Science Behind Its Ingredients: Puravive’s formulation consists of eight clinically proven ingredients and essential vitamins designed to increase calorie-burning brown adipose tissue (BAT) levels. These ingredients include: Holy Basil: Reduces stress and supports brain function. Kudzu Root: Rich in antioxidants, promoting heart health. White Korean Ginseng: Boosts the immune system and combats oxidative stress. Luteolin: Enhances BAT levels, supports brain health, and regulates cholesterol. Amour Cork Bark: Relieves digestive issues and fortifies cardiovascular health. Propolis: Packed with antioxidants and supports balanced blood sugar levels.   How Does Puravive Works? Puravive works by targeting multiple aspects of weight loss to provide comprehensive support. Here's how it works: Fat Burning: The natural ingredients in Puravive help stimulate fat burning by increasing your metabolism and thermogenesis, allowing your body to burn more calories. Appetite Control: Puravive helps control your cravings and suppress your appetite, making it easier to stick to a healthy eating plan and avoid overeating. Energy Boost: The energy-boosting ingredients in Puravive help combat fatigue and keep you energized, so you can stay active and motivated to exercise regularly. Mood Enhancement: Puravive contains ingredients that promote a positive mood, helping you stay focused and motivated on your weight loss journey. How to Incorporate Puravive into Your Weight Loss Routine? To get the most out of Puravive, here are some tips on how to incorporate it into your weight loss routine: Follow the Recommended Dosage: Take Puravive as directed on the packaging or as advised by your healthcare professional for optimal results Maintain a Healthy Diet Stay Active: Combine the use of Puravive with a consistent exercise routine to maximize your results. Click here to buy Puravive from Puravive Official Website at Discounted Rate + Get FREE Shipping + Get 2 FREE Bonus    End of article     . puravive   puravive reviews