• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Welcome back HUGO

carolina-chuck

I would have liked to see them stick a little bit closer to the originals... if it ain't broke, don't fix it. There's a reason that the original logo is one of the best-selling logos in sports.

That being said, if I had never seen the originals of be pretty happy with these overall. I only have one problem with them, and that is the "assketball". It is so cheesy and terribly forced, and it absolutely ruins the side-profile logo. Plus, the combination of the bulge and the stance of the new Hugo logo make him look constipated. Keep pushing, Hugo. You'll pass it soon enough.

note: I'm notoriously critical of logos. I'm a designer and a logophile... so take my opinion, add about a hundred happy points, and you'll probably get the average person who isn't an absolute tool about logos.

I would have liked to see them stick a little bit closer to the originals... if it ain't broke, don't fix it. There's a reason that the original logo is one of the best-selling logos in sports.

That being said, if I had never seen the originals of be pretty happy with these overall. I only have one problem with them, and that is the "assketball". It is so cheesy and terribly forced, and it absolutely ruins the side-profile logo. Plus, the combination of the bulge and the stance of the new Hugo logo make him look constipated. Keep pushing, Hugo. You'll pass it soon enough.

note: I'm notoriously critical of logos. I'm a designer and a logophile... so take my opinion, add about a hundred happy points, and you'll probably get the average person who isn't an absolute tool about logos.

You must hate the Carolina Hurricanes logo, even those that aren't hockey fans say it looks like a toilet is being flushed.

Archived