• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Eureka! I figured out what is wrong with Lafell

Evengelion

I've been watching Lafell for about 4 years now and almost in every game he has a key drop. Then I started asking myself, what is keeping a big 6'2 tall WR with all the measurable, who is been in the same system for 4 years, from achieving consistency. Then, I got this number: 8 3/4. What is this number? That's Lafell's hand size. For a guy his size, his hand size should be around 9 1/2 on the small side for an athlete. What is Dez Bryant's hand size, for example? 9 3/4. Notice the difference in performance? So, what you have here is a big dude with tiny little hands trying to catch a big ass football. In short, the odds are against him from ever becoming a respectable WR. Serviceable? Yes.

dez drops half the balls thrown to him, and has fumbling issues 

he may have big hands but they are soaked in butter

Everybody drop balls in the NFL. Even Calvin Johnson. But, those franchise WRs have go-get-it ability to put up 150 any given sunday. It's a great day when Lafell gives you 65 yards.

Compare smith at 4 years in the league to lafell.

All im saying is hand size may help but its not there determining factor in drops.

Why would I compare a decent 2 to arguably the best WR in the game? Of course 89 is gonna blow him out of the water.....that doesn't make LaFell bad

Archived