• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy to Fans "Take Over The Dome"

chknwing

I have been to a few games in Atlanta. You can stay at a hotel near any Marta station and take the train to the game. It's much less expensive than a downtown hotel. As bad as Atlanta is this year tickets will be cheap on the street. You could probably pull that off for less than the tour bus.

I have been to a few games in Atlanta. You can stay at a hotel near any Marta station and take the train to the game. It's much less expensive than a downtown hotel. As bad as Atlanta is this year tickets will be cheap on the street. You could probably pull that off for less than the tour bus.

Of course....there's always a less fun way of doing things.

Parking around the Dome (in legit parking lots) isn't bad price-wise if you're willing to drive around a few blocks away.  Metered parking - if you can find 'em - should be free on Sundays.... check the signage before committing to that.

I've seen reasonable walking parking for $5.  Or pay $25+ for something closer.

Archived