• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

ATLANTA: This won't be easy

DaveThePanther2008

Listen the Falcons have been backed into a corner all season. They will fight hard to give their fans one last good game for the season. Don't expect them to lay down for us. Falcons are a tough team  right now. No game in the NFL is a gimmie. Anyone thinks this game is going to be easy is just thinking fantasy wise. Reality wise it that the Falcons would love to play spoilers this Sunday. They could careless who wins the division this season. So we better go in prepared to fight for our number 2 seed/bye week lives right now. Panthers go in there with big heads after this big win this past Sunday. This could spell trouble. Remember we have a lot riding on this game Sunday and the Falcons don't have nothing to lose. So must be carefull. No game is a gimmie.

i understand the concerns but i don't think the falcons have a chance if our team shows up prepared to play, knowing what's at stake and knowing that winning this game plays a big part in getting closer to the superbowl. Cam didn't have his best game against them throwing two ints(one being a miscommunication), i highly doubt he repeats that.

Sounds like symmetry, kizmit, karma, and fate all rolled into one good reason we win this fugging game.

Hey, I realize that atl. is going to TRY and win this game. The only thing left for them this year is to spoil our party. That however, is not going to be enough. Rivera is not going to let his team overlook this game. It is too important.

We have plenty of reasons for this game to be just as important as they do. Win it for Smitty. Win it for 3 years of hearing how we aren't a very good team. Win it because we want to prove ourselves. Win it just because beating atl. is such sweet vindication of all we have been through. But, most of all. Win it because we are just the better team.

The most important thing is that the Panthers are playing for the 2 seed this week.  Riverboat seems to have done a great job at getting the team to buy in to the....the next game is the most important.....philosophy. this is evidenced by the fact that the Panthers have not "played down to the level of competition" this year.  When they were supposed to win...they blew teams out. This game is more than a supposed to win....this is a must win game.  No one will take Atlanta lightly.  Ron will have them ready...but I agree, I will be a battle. A win by Atlanta would be sweet for them and their fans I am sure. But, the Panthers have more important things to play for.

If I am Ron, the first thing I would do is show Matt Ryan yelling for us to "get the fug off my field" each day. This is no easy task to beat Atlanta. I hope they are demoralized after blowing the SF game. I expect a tussle with them, with us (hopefully) taking control after a couple of quarters. Now is the time to Keep Pounding!

Archived