• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

House of Cards

PhillyB

I don't think it peaked too early... I think there's plenty they can do...

There's a lot of trouble he can get into and out of as president... there's the hacker thing and the fact that Rachel knows what happened to Peter.  

Is Doug Stamper dead or not?  Does Rachel get accused of the assault/murder?

How does Frank deal with Tusk now that he's president?

Didn't they show the Chinese guy Feng or Fong in a bisexual threesome in one episode?  Surely that plays into the Frank/Claire bisex thing somehow?

Frank will still have to deal with Congress as President.. that means he has to deal with Jackie and Remy...

Yeah, there's a lot they can do for a couple more seasons...

I don't think it peaked too early... I think there's plenty they can do...

There's a lot of trouble he can get into and out of as president... there's the hacker thing and the fact that Rachel knows what happened to Peter.  

Is Doug Stamper dead or not?  Does Rachel get accused of the assault/murder?

How does Frank deal with Tusk now that he's president?

Didn't they show the Chinese guy Feng or Fong in a bisexual threesome in one episode?  Surely that plays into the Frank/Claire bisex thing somehow?

Frank will still have to deal with Congress as President.. that means he has to deal with Jackie and Remy...

Yeah, there's a lot they can do for a couple more seasons...

so I agree with you, but that might all be in season 3. Season 4 could be the end.

They can always have him going through an actual election.

I don't think they really expected the show to be SO huge and last this long but they can come up with stuff.

I see 5 seasons probably, which IMO is enough for most shows.  More than 5 is usually pushing it for MOST shows like this.

Why are you guys using spoiler tags for things that have already happend? Pointless to use them, if someone isn't current on a topic, and they click a thread discussing the topic, they really shouldnt be upset about spoilers. Use spoilers if you somehow gain access to potentially true info that isn't available to the public or if you are going to show a picture of a penis... IMO.

With that said, Frank is president, as highlighted above, there are multiple ways for him to go down.

First off, I bet the first episode is very bloody. As president Frank probably knocks off 1-2 potential threats right off the bat.

My guess is that Remy lives and they kill Rachel.

They will probably introduce a whole new set of problems/situations for Frank to overcome. They did this in season 4 of Sons of Anarchy...while at times that show felt like it was lagging on too long, and other times it felt right.

• 2 weeks later...

It's going to end with a zombie outbreak and Frank hiding in a bunker. 

The series finale of The Walking Dead this year will be Rick finally getting to D.C. and finding Frank in the bunker. 

mind = blown

Archived