• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade and other roster moves

cavic7585

The two guys that are "untouchable" are Kemba and MKG. That said, a Godfather offer and both are movable. 

Jefferson isn't going anywhere because of his contract, and Zeller would carry no value close to his drafted position. Biz is Biz, and wouldn't carry much value. 

Gordon's contract and 1st rounders are the only real pieces to trade with IMO. 

Bynum has been put on the shelf in Cleveland for "actions detrimental to team." They are trying to move him bad now before they are tied to the rest of his contract. I don't think we would be up for him, but maybe third wheel.

Z-bo is aparently on the block as well. If we could swing it for Z-bo and Jefferson to be down low, it would be incredible. But we would have to abandon the 'building' scenario and be all for 'win-now'. Z-bo is as old as Brendan Haywood- WHAT!?!?!?

Waiters is still on my radar as well as Derozen.

iwe need to upgrade the SF position badly. MKG isn't going to come back and drop 15 pts a game, but thats what we need.

Bynum has been put on the shelf in Cleveland for "actions detrimental to team." They are trying to move him bad now before they are tied to the rest of his contract. I don't think we would be up for him, but maybe third wheel.

Z-bo is aparently on the block as well. If we could swing it for Z-bo and Jefferson to be down low, it would be incredible. But we would have to abandon the 'building' scenario and be all for 'win-now'. Z-bo is as old as Brendan Haywood- WHAT!?!?!?

Waiters is still on my radar as well as Derozen.

iwe need to upgrade the SF position badly. MKG isn't going to come back and drop 15 pts a game, but thats what we need.

Do not want Bynum.

It's fun to watch z-bo maul. 50/50 on him because like you said, hes not the youngest guy.

Cleveland wants to ship Waiters, I think our coaching staff could help develop him.

Archived