• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Ritz Carlton & Tailgate

cheynehowell

Going to be staying at the ritz about a mile from the stadium. Has anybody stayed there and walked to the dome or did you take a bus or park in a lot. Also is there any big Panther tailgate that is going on that my friend and I can join??? Looking forward to the dome takeover

Be loud, be proud...and be safe.

I am originally from that area and I suggest a shuttle or the bus.  Fulton County is on McGruff the Crime Dog's naughty list.

And before anyone says anything, I haven't lived there since 1969 but visit family quite often.  Charlotte, it ain't.

Going to be staying at the ritz about a mile from the stadium. Has anybody stayed there and walked to the dome or did you take a bus or park in a lot. Also is there any big Panther tailgate that is going on that my friend and I can join??? Looking forward to the dome takeover

Walk.  The area is perfectly fine between the Ritz and the Dome.

Best way is to wander south on Peachtree from the Ritz about two blocks to Starbucks, then turn right onto Luckie Street.   (or, better -- take Peachtree south about one block, then turn onto Forsyth towards the Dunkin Donuts... then go one more block to Luckie).  However you get there, take Luckie all the way to the Giant Ferris Wheel at Centennial Olympic Park, then turn left to join the Panthers fans heading over to the Dome. 

There are other ways you could go that would have you zig-zag on streets back and forth between the Ritz and Centennial Park, but it's more a pain in the butt if you're not a local who knows where you're going.

Don't take a bus or taxi. It's not worth the $$ or effort.

Archived