• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

This is why we will beat SF.

Awesomeness!!

While most of y'all wanted to play GB, I was hoping we got the 49ers. The Packers can be explosive on offense, which is hard to defend for 60 mins. You can play am amazing game on defense and still lose after giving up a few big plays.

On the contrary, the 49ers are basically us, except one thing. Their QB can't read defenses. He can't hang in the pocket. He is a one read QB and our defense thrives in those conditions. The last time we played them he had under 100 yards passing, and SF didn't reach the endzone. That was the point where our defense really came into its own. I don't expect an ugly grind it out game. Honestly. I think we blow them out. The O has to take advance of the good field position the D will give them. If they do we are playing in Seattle next week (Saints have no shot). 31-13 Panthers. I ain't scurred.

Calling bullshit.

I saw Colin Kaepernick beat the snot out of two loaded teams in the playoffs last season (Green Bay, ATL) and saw him beat good teams all year this year including Seattle.

We aren't beating them 31-13, either. Won't happen.

We match up a lot better with the Packers; their defense isn't good. Their O-line is crap. They weren't that good of a team that almost won the super bowl last season and then pretty much steamrolled through a lot of this season once they got right. The Packers were barely in the playoffs and just played a great game today, at home, in the best conditions they could have hoped for and they still didn't win.

You guys who are like "I wanted/want the 49ers" are just lying to yourselves telling yourself we got a good situation.

You so bit, YOU SO BITTTT.

Was meant to be silly, but , if we had to be accurate with it and all...

ZHUGE LIANG WAS THE GREATEST ADVISOR OF ALL TIME, OF ALL TIME

well, we thought that since you're from the Bay Area, and it's 35% Asian out here, you'd know your Asian history a little better.

wait...what's that...you're not from the Bay Area? you're a bandwagon 9ers fan left over from the 80s who came out of the closet last year? Where you a Dallas fan in the 90s, and a Pats fan for the last decade?

well, we thought that since you're from the Bay Area, and it's 35% Asian out here, you'd know your Asian history a little better.

wait...what's that...you're not from the Bay Area? you're a bandwagon 9ers fan left over from the 80s who came out of the closet last year? Where you a Dallas fan in the 90s, and a Pats fan for the last decade?

I don't see how any of that would have to do with anything i said, Nothing was false about it, There were Battles when Cao Cao was alive, and they did whoop Liu Bei's troops. lol. Geeze, Guys. 

& I could say the same, bout you panther fans, coming out the closet this year, since ya finally winninng. Ya'll know how you all are fairweather sometimes.

You guys who are like "I wanted/want the 49ers" are just lying to yourselves telling yourself we got a good situation.

Either team would present problems.

Kap is nowhere near the talent of Rodgers.

If Rodgers is hot, our defense - no matter how good - would have no chance of stopping him.  So we'd need our offense to have the game of it's life if Rodgers was on.

We have a good chance of seriously hampering SF.  Their offense may be better than ours, but our defense is up to the task.  If we can stop Drew Brees, we can stop Kap.  Our defense will still get pressure on him, just like last time.  The best part?  Hardy didn't even have a sack last game, and holy poo is the Kracken on a tear.

This may seem crazy but I think we have a better chance at an even game vs SF.  We coulda blown GB out, if Rodgers was off, but if he's on... our offense would have had to have kept pace in a high scoring affair.

I just don't see Kap tearing our defense apart, not even with Crabtree back.

I think they score 20.  But I think we can outdo that at home.

Archived