• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Final Promo Vid

Lilsmitty09

I actually like this one a lot more than some of the other videos.  

Good voice over.   Also enjoyed seeing Delhomme mixed in there.

I can't wait til Sunday!

Thanks! I had to put Delhomme in there somewhere with the word Champion. He was just a passionate panther

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Before I say anything...for those that wanna complain about it not being crystal clear hd, or having dumb audio, or whatever, get the sand out...This is A HOBBY. I do this on my own free time (where there is hardly much at all). So yes it's not perfect, yes it's gonna have not perfect quality, and yes there could be some things different. Would you rather watch nothing at all? Some people need to learn to be thankful. smdh. I made highlight vids when we were 2-14. There's a reason you don't see Jaguar or Browns highlights. Yet I still do it not only for me, but for the fans as well. So learn to enjoy it and if you see something wrong with it, then go make one yourself.

That is all. Too many negatives in here complaining about the smallest details. Getting old, quick. Anyways, enjoy. Can't wait for Sunday.

">

" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350">

Before I say anything...for those that wanna complain about it not being crystal clear hd, or having dumb audio, or whatever, get the sand out...This is A HOBBY. I do this on my own free time (where there is hardly much at all). So yes it's not perfect, yes it's gonna have not perfect quality, and yes there could be some things different. Would you rather watch nothing at all? Some people need to learn to be thankful. smdh. I made highlight vids when we were 2-14. There's a reason you don't see Jaguar or Browns highlights. Yet I still do it not only for me, but for the fans as well. So learn to enjoy it and if you see something wrong with it, then go make one yourself.

That is all. Too many negatives in here complaining about the smallest details. Getting old, quick. Anyways, enjoy. Can't wait for Sunday.

Archived