• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's gone snow.

Darth Biscuit

you kidding right? No one lives inWNY anymore? Don't you notice all the Bills fans that come out of the woodwork for games? There are more Bills fans in this state then any other state but NY and Canada and maybe Texas .

Have to admire a Bills fan with all they've been through.

The real question, where did all I those Seahawks fans go?

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

FINALLY winter has showed itself. Got a few messy inches the other day but between Monday and Tuesday we're getting anywhere from 8-14" of the good stuff. High temp won't even reach freezing so that stuff ain't going nowhere. As a snow lover, I couldn't be happier!

7bZcCNb.gif

My bulldog loved to play in it, but almost refused to use the bathroom....thank goodness it only shows every now and again in SE NC.

My bulldog loved to play in it, but almost refused to use the bathroom....thank goodness it only shows every now and again in SE NC.

My bully LOVES it too. He attacks it, and eats it, and I throw it in his face and he spins. I got lucky with bathroom time. The second we moved up here and he got out of the van he crapped on the sidewalk. I was like, THANK YOU. So now he knows cement = bathroom. So even if it's covered in snow he knows what's up when we go out.

Yep. Now they're saying NYC might get 24". I'm so psyched! Still have to go to class though as long as the subways are running, lol. Northerner Problems! Not used to that. But parts of CT and MA might see 30"+.

I'll video my dog in it since he'll be shorter than some of the drifts will be. He's white too. So I'll throw him in and we can play Spot the Bulldog!

Already a few inches on the ground. After 10 PM we'll get 3-4" of snow per hour with 50 mph wind gusts. Gonna be crazy. Mayor ordered no cars on the road past 11 PM. I doubt people do that though. Currently 27 degrees and the high for tomorrow is 28. No melting. Epic fun to be had!!!!!!!

I trust you will be keeping us updated with pics. through out this thing?

Archived