• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Carolina needs vick

speedy233

i think we need to get micheal vick because him steve smith and double trouble in a wildcat offense is impossible to stop and he can help us at the qb position because jake will not have to throw to much and when he get in and pass the ball he will strech the defense because they will be scared he will scramble and that will leave smith,moose, and jarret open for the big play and when vick play us he killed us so we don't won't to play vick again

i think we need to get micheal vick because him steve smith and double trouble in a wildcat offense is impossible to stop and he can help us at the qb position because jake will not have to throw to much and when he get in and pass the ball he will strech the defense because they will be scared he will scramble and that will leave smith,moose, and jarret open for the big play

Cowboy fan!

Michael Vick will flourish in an offense that is run first and the majority of the passes are play-action long balls...If it were not for his history with the Falcons (I just plain hate Atlanta) and his unfortunate thuggish alliances I would be inclined to support his becoming a Panther.

Those two things are just a bit much to overlook however.

I do believe in someone being able to change and that those people deserve a second chance so the dog-fighting charges and convictions are borderline for me....but Atlanta is Atlanta and I don't think that sh|t washes off.

I just had an argument last night with friend of mine over this who swears he will never watch a game with Vick in it. I think that is ridiculous. I know people are getting pretty emotional on this and think he should never touch a football again. I respect that. I just have a hard time holding an incessant grudge against something that did not personally effect me or mine and has "according to the law" been made right.

The best thing that could happen is that he sets an example and uses his past as a tool to teach a lesson and to do that he needs to regain a bit of his status on the football field.

i think we need to get micheal vick because him steve smith and double trouble in a wildcat offense is impossible to stop and he can help us at the qb position because jake will not have to throw to much and when he get in and pass the ball he will strech the defense because they will be scared he will scramble and that will leave smith,moose, and jarret open for the big play

I like the way this guy thinks! SPEEDY223 FOR MOD!

Michael Vick will flourish in an offense that is run first and the majority of the passes are play-action long balls...If it were not for his history with the Falcons (I just plain hate Atlanta) and his unfortunate thuggish alliances I would be inclined to support his becoming a Panther.

Those two things are just a bit much to overlook however.

I do believe in someone being able to change and that those people deserve a second chance so the dog-fighting charges and convictions are borderline for me....but Atlanta is Atlanta and I don't think that sh|t washes off.

I just had an argument last night with friend of mine over this who swears he will never watch a game with Vick in it. I think that is ridiculous. I know people are getting pretty emotional on this and think he should never touch a football again. I respect that. I just have a hard time holding an incessant grudge against something that did not personally effect me or mine and has "according to the law" been made right.

The best thing that could happen is that he sets an example and uses his past as a tool to teach a lesson and to do that he needs to regain a bit of his status on the football field.

Run first offenses need passing balance to keep teams from stacking the box. When we started beating up Vick and the Falcons was when we finally figured out that the goal was to force him to throw the ball. We put a spy on Vick. rushed from the outside to box him in, and pressured him up the middle. The bottom line is he couldn't throw enough to get us out of it and we stopped their running game easily.

Secondly Vick has virtually no touch on the long ball so he would not be a good option throwing the ball at all. In his best year he only completed 55% of his passes. Jake does right at 60% and you bust him at every turn. Can't see how you are so high on Vick when he has incredibly poor numbers. Vick has a poorer TD/Int ration, a ton more sacks, lower YPA, poorer passer ratings etc.

I don't really care if he plays in the NFL or not, I just don't think he was an upgrade over most anybody when he was in his prime yet alone after being out of the league for 2 seasons.

Archived