• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Doubletrouble3428.com

So I just got a phone call from DeAngelo thanking me for signing up. That was pretty cool and unexpected

He gave me a call too. I talked to him about a half hour ago. Cool, and unexpected also. And I'm in Saudi Arabia. GO PANTHERS.

Got a call too, Deangelo...quite nice

soooooo...is anyone going to reveal exactly what the recording says?

if it's an actual conversation with williams himself, i'll sign up right now.

I got the call today as well. As everyone else said, it was quite unexpected. He is truly a nice guy and I enjoyed our conversation. I told him I thought the donation of the funds to St Judes was an awesome idea and a great charity and he immediately stopped me to give credit to Lendell White for the idea to get money from their "rivalry" to go to charity. Kind of a different way to get fans involved. Basically, he made sure not to take credit for someone else's idea. That is admirable and uncommon. Anyway I am glad I am a member and I am glad they charge. Maybe it will keep the trolls off the blog and we can actually have some significant interaction with the two of them. Just my two cents. (total spent to date 34.30) :cool:

That's what I was thinking. Most of the other stuff - except the chance at winning memerobillia - is worthless to me because I live in California, but getting to talk to DWill would be pretty friggin' sweet indeed. :coolgleamA:

I'm just overjoyed that my favorite NFL team was smart enough to draft two RBs who are not only studs on the field, but geniunely good people off the field.

try some samoas.

best.....cookie....eva

My wife loves those. I am not a big coconut fan but I'm told they are one of the top sellers. My wife was a leader for a bunch of years. The garage was always packed with cases of cookies while we distributed them to the troop. 1000s of boxes every year, 100s of cases.

Sign up right now lol, DWill called me twice, this time with my fiancee in the car with the kids...

but really if he keep calling me 2 times a day I'll start to think this whole thing is to satisfy his stalker fetish LOL

Not being sarcastic. I got a call on my cell from a Private number this afternoon while at work. I had no idea who it was initially, when he told me his name I immediately recognized the voice. We chatted for 5-10 minutes, he didn't seem to be in any hurry to get off the phone although he did mention features of the site that were coming and stuff.

I think it's their way of letting us know this isn't just a PR stunt that some team they hired is doing while they show up in a few vids, they're involved with it weekly in order to give back to the fans.

He also mentioned Jonathan Stewart would be calling at some point. We'll see, I'd love to talk to him too, but obviously that's not why I signed up.

I also wouldn't encourage you guys to just signup if you want a call, it wasn't part of the deal (just something they're doing and there's no telling how long they can keep it up). They've got training camp on Monday - while it's an awesome gesture and was very appreciated, I think we all want them focused on football right now! That being said, signup, support them, support a charity and let our players know that our Fan Community is just as good as any other NFL Fan Community!

Oh, ok, dumbass.

So... revenue doesn't equal "revenue?"

If you get 1 dollar, are you not 1 dollar richer?

Why the hell else would they charge $34.28/year? Seriously?? Are you reading the text that you're typing?

I guess not. Gah, you're a fuggen moron.

Go back to your stupid hole.

You don't belong in economics conversations, OBVIOUSLY.

Dimbee why is charity so unbelievable? Especially from two young men who likely have known many folks who were in need. As pro athletes they are exposed to sick children as inspirations. If they have kind hearts which it seems they do from the press they get, then this fits in with their persona. Especially from a Good Guys type of organization like the Panthers.

DimBee? is that dim bulb? Money is not the end all be all of existence

Dimbee why is charity so unbelievable? Especially from two young men who likely have known many folks who were in need. As pro athletes they are exposed to sick children as inspirations. If they have kind hearts which it seems they do from the press they get, then this fits in with their persona. Especially from a Good Guys type of organization like the Panthers.

DimBee? is that dim bulb? Money is not the end all be all of existence

Well said.

:lol:

http://www.google.com/search?source=ig&hl=en&rlz=1G1GGLQ_ENUS247&=&q=doubletrouble3428&btnG=Google+Search

Once again, the huddle owns google.

And, Katmandu, welcome to the conversation. Thanks for the contribution :lol: Lest you weren't paying attention, my posts were from last night prior to the affirmation that proceeds go to help charity.

And what's with the random capitalization of letters in my screenname?

Oh... now I get it. You were making a funny.

Heh

Archived