• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Panthers Front Office doesn't care what you think

Hotsauce

Sorry folks, the FO does not care what people think.

They don't care what the players think...

They don't care what the coaches think...

They don't care about the Panthers heritage or the legacy of its players...

And they sure as shlt don't care about its fans...

...all they care about is money. The easy cop out you hear time and time again, is "the NFL is a business." Which it's true, it is a business, it's an entertainment business. Winning is a big part of being "entertained". But equally, a big part of the entertainment is the faces that represent your business. And sometimes you have to make sacrifices, at the risk of losing money, to ensure your customers are happy.

It is very sad and embarrassing how the Panthers "Corporation" has handled the Steve Smith situation. I would not be surprised if the FO also mishandled other vets with no respect (i.e. Gross).

So from here on out, I will no longer refer to the Front Office as FO, but rather, FU.

Finally, someone else doesn't take everything on South Mint Street as gospel.  Heart-stealing Richardson hawked his PSL's and got the stadium built, then turns around and bends over the taxpayers for renovation for it.  All he cares about is the league and the bottom line of the balance sheet.  Fluke into a winning season or two while making money is fine, if not, who cares.

Seriously stfu you whiny little punk.

Take your nonsense somewhere else. If anyone deserves a statue at BOA it is Steve Smith. He should be the first life long Panther but is not because some East Rutherford mook comes in and dismembers the entire team. Very poorly handled situation with Gross and Smitty.

Oh my God...they cut an aging 35 yo WR whose production is declining.  And some immature fans are whining about it because they think that their "favorite player of all time" should be paid millions until that player is ready to leave on their terms.

Most of you don't have the business acumen to run a lemonade stand in your driveways.

Carry on

Take your nonsense somewhere else. If anyone deserves a statue at BOA it is Steve Smith. He should be the first life long Panther but is not because some East Rutherford mook comes in and dismembers the entire team. Very poorly handled situation with Gross and Smitty.

Gross was ready to retire you nimrod.....he has been considering it for two years now.

Archived