• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

If your Cam Newton's Agent....

charlottenian

Cam already spoke out earlier this offseason about holding out not even being an option. This release of Smitty will not change that. I'm sure he knows he has to step up his leadership to replace the old guard, and I'm sure he's more than willing and capable of doing that.

Wonder if he understood that he might not have an offense when he made those statements.  If I'm Cam's agent, I'm trying to get ahold of Gettleman to get some kind of insight on WTF is going on.

Look guys, we are freaking out because we dont know what they are doing. But maybe, and i mean maybe, getts and company know what they are doing. We dont know the plan so we freak out. But giving nicks too much could be stupid, and getts would be bashed for that later. We cant read his mind, thats why we get so worked up. Give it some time.

Something tells me when it's all said and done we will field a good offense next year. We have Cam, Olsen, DWill and Stewart. WRs will be added....it's not like we are going to start the season with McNutt and King as starters. Most of y'all are seriously being bitches.

Like Gettleman wants to sabotage the offense or something....wtf.

If I'm Cam's agent and not a panthers fan, I would advise he wait and see what pieces are put around him before thinking about a long term deal. You only get one career, and Lebron James was the most hated athlete in sports until he got them rings.

After the draft and free agency, look around you. Can you win a championship with these guys? If not, do you have faith that they will bring in the right guys? If the answer is no then just play football and control what you can control. If it's yes then will push for a contract before week 1.

Archived