• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All this Gettleman hate....

Varking

But we still need to remember that if our previous GM didn't put out such silly contracts, we wouldn't be in this position. Gettleman is cleaning the house before installing his upgrades. It is unfortunate we had to let Steve go, but I would be willing to bet if we didn't have all that money tied up in running backs and Charles Johnson, Steve would still be here.

But we still need to remember that if our previous GM didn't put out such silly contracts, we wouldn't be in this position. Gettleman is cleaning the house before installing his upgrades. It is unfortunate we had to let Steve go, but I would be willing to bet if we didn't have all that money tied up in running backs and Charles Johnson, Steve would still be here.

sometimes you just don't like somebody. It has nothing to do with Hurney either way.

sometimes you just don't like somebody. It has nothing to do with Hurney either way.

what? If Hurney could have given proper contracts....he would still be here. And all the hate is now coming from fixing what Hurney did. Seems to me this has everything to do with Hurney.

interesting ... so we have another option as to why SS numbers may have gone down?

Cam didn't ask for the team to cut him, wasn't that bad. Reports are that you could tell in the locker room though. So that's a possibility, however Cam did lean on Smith on key downs though.

Archived