• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cam Newton now in danger of becoming Donovan Mcnabb.

Awesomeness!!

Guest shitposting

If you told me this in person, I'd literally punch you in the face. What a retarded thing to say. Coming off a 12-4 season, and 3 days into free agency "I don't think he stays in Carolina" without you even having a fuging clue what the opening day roster will look like, or especially what it will look like when  it comes time for Cam to make that decision. It will be especially hard when the Panthers show how strongly they feel for him by giving him the fattest and longest contract in Panthers history and one of the biggest in the NFL. Quit jumping to conclusions and making moronic statements. You clearly are dumb and know nothing like the majority of the people on this forum apparently

First off bud, I'd lay you the fug out before you even hoped to land a punch.

Second, Cam is getting NOTHING from our organization. One winning season doesn't chance that fact.

If you believe some of the news reports, Newton actually contributed to his being released.

True?  Derned if I know.

I don't know if he contributed to his release, but the fact remains Smith was our best receiver.  We also know it wasn't a money issue, and we didn't have cap space to bring in big name talent.  Smith was pretty much our only sure option at receiver headed into next year.  I just believe Cam should have been more outspoken about this situation. 

I'd say there are multiple threads fitting that description right now.

Mods should probably have their keychains out just to keep the forum from catching a terminal case of stupid.

this has to be the worst I've seen the huddle in a while, a lot of people that usually never pay attention to an offseason before are watching because, 1. first playoffs since '08 and 2. as soon as the news about Smith broke it brought in a all those that were left.

Truely a lot of ignorance, stupidity and hurt feelings over Smith is going on right now, and you have those that are angry about it starting to try and thump around as if they know something about football which they don't.

It's completely laughable and sad all at the same time.

If you told me this in person, I'd literally punch you in the face. What a retarded thing to say. Coming off a 12-4 season, and 3 days into free agency "I don't think he stays in Carolina" without you even having a fuging clue what the opening day roster will look like, or especially what it will look like when  it comes time for Cam to make that decision. It will be especially hard when the Panthers show how strongly they feel for him by giving him the fattest and longest contract in Panthers history and one of the biggest in the NFL. Quit jumping to conclusions and making moronic statements. You clearly are dumb and know nothing like the majority of the people on this forum apparently

First off bud, I'd lay you the fug out before you even hoped to land a punch.

Second, Cam is getting NOTHING from our organization. One winning season doesn't chance that fact.

knock it off kids. don't make me pull the car over.

Archived