• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

chris harris madden 2010 rating

DOUBLETROUBLE28

Should be higher, but hes still not as good as people on this board make him out to be. Hes above average, just not great.

I love Harris but it is hard to call him above average. He is an above average hitter and tackler for a saftey....but his coverage ability is very average.

A rating in the 70's isn't as bad this year as it was in the past. They re-scaled them, so only a few players get 90's, while others get 40's. I still think it should be a little higher though.

What these guys said. From what I've read, the rescaling puts all the solid vets in the 70's; the up-and-comers, fading elite and quality vets in the 80's, with only the truly elite players in the 90's.

Harris is great as a Fox safety, but wasn't quite as highly valued in Chicago. Hard to say how other systems would grade him. "Solid vet" sounds fair, if a little low.

Either way, most other teams have seen their players devalued as well, so it shouldn't be too big a disadvantage. Of course, Madden has always hated Jake. I almost always either trade him or sim a season and pick up the highest rated QB available in the 1st round. Actually, Weinke was my favorite Panthers QB in the 05, 06, 07 games.

I love Harris but it is hard to call him above average. He is an above average hitter and tackler for a saftey....but his coverage ability is very average.

Any SS that can stand Brandon Jacobs up and push him back should be above AVG. SS really is just a fast LB anyway.

Archived