• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trade Charles Johnson for D-Jax?

cardiackat88.

Since i've been going to training camp, C.J. has always been the second hardest working player; (1A and 1B with Steve Smith). It is great watching him pull heavy stuff around the field after everyone else is headed to the locker room. He does it to give himself more endurance during the season.

would not help, would not approve.

awesome front 7 >>>>>>> a good WR.

if you want to see how much of an impact CJ has, watch our DL vs NE before and after his injury, and then on the last drive.

CJ is very underrated by the fanbase I think.

CJ is underrated league wide IMO.Whar does the man have to do to get some Pro Bowl consideration? I want CJ in Carolina!

No on trading CJ or Hardy.

What isn't Elite about Cam?

Arm strength-elite-check

Accuracy-elite-check

Rushing ability-elite-check

Pocket presence-elite-check

Awareness-elite-check

Measurables-elite-check

cam newton has elite accuracy? you think his accuracy is comparable to... drew brees, aaron rodgers, peyton manning, tom brady? the only four elite QBs in the league?

give me a break. i love cam and he's the future but he isn't elite right now. lmao.

You are incapable of putting together a single intelligent, legible sentence. Don't fool yourself

Dude is this all you do is come on here and make front of people. I'm sure in your spare time you make front handicap people as well don't you. I don't need to explain myself. But if I must. Dude I was in car wreck when I was young. From that wreck I busted my head open on the windshield. From that accident the head injury has cause me not to be able to think straight and to focus on things I do. It also affect my motor skills some as well. I've suffered from depression, mood swings, and other things for half of my life since that car wreck. I have trouble focusing and other stuff like. So before you go question why someone struggles to complete sentences  or because their grammer is off or what ever. Stop and think for a second and just wonder if that person has a handicap of some sort.  I never question people spelling or grammer on here. I don't treat people like crap and call them names. So do yourself a favor dude. Grow up and act your age. Condsider other people feelings. If think my post don't make sense then move on. That's best thing for you in end.

Archived