• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Free Agency Losers

tailg8or

I'm trying to remember a time where the projected 'winners' in early free agency translated to Super Bowl championships.

More often than not, those things don't coincide.

People were certain Philly's Dream Team would just roll through the league with impunity, curb stomping anyone who go in their way.

Houston was a damn near lock for the Super Bowl this past offseason.

See a trend here?

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/dumb

You're officially a fuging moron for not understanding the informal, most used, definition of the word dumb. You're a super fuging moron for not realizing words have multiple definitions depending on context. And you're exquisitely fuging moronic for fuging up with the whole dimwitted pro bowler comment only to have it bite you in the ass, and still not acknowledge it.

This must be what butthurt looks like on the Internet, full-tard

Ps I asked a question about the pb, and not a comment. Bwahahahaha

This must be what butthurt looks like on the Internet, full-tard

Ps I asked a question about the pb, and not a comment. Bwahahahaha

Dis nigga be so mad lol.

Seriously you're just making yourself out to be even more the fool.

We have had a bad offseason and next is gonna be worst. We are just renting Greg Hardy for 1 year like we did Pep. People are so high on Cam and that is very surprising. If people look at game tape, you will see he cant throw on a consistent basis. He cant throw people in stride. We should have had a lot of long tds but Mr. Newton accuracy is off. I love Cam but, he is not ready for prime time. I am not sure if he will ever get there. That is going to be a huge mistake on this franchise. He miss wayyyy to many throws for my liking. 

He's fuging right. If you're too stupid to see how this off-season so far hasn't completely been fuged for Cam you're blind.

I don't understand. Fuged for cam? Meaning his future contract?

We are "fuged" because we want a top 5 defense and a franchise qb. You gotta manage things tight to do that

I don't understand. Fuged for cam? Meaning his future contract?

We are "fuged" because we want a top 5 defense and a franchise qb. You gotta manage things tight to do that

Manage things like tagging Hardy, fuging our offseason. Letting key players on all positions walk. Cutting our best wide receiver for yet unknown reason. Yeah managing.

Manage things like tagging Hardy, fuging our offseason. Letting key players on all positions walk. Cutting our best wide receiver for yet unknown reason. Yeah managing.

I know one thing, Gettleman wont last as a GM in this league if he wont let his ego get out the way.

Archived