• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

The Next Steve Smith

JawnyBlaze

Ok after watching some more vids on him I have some concerns. His cuts don't seem sharp at all and the missed tackles feel more like sloppy cb play to me which won't happen in the nfl. He also doesn't seem that fast but idk his 40 time I would guess 4.40-4.45 and yes I know speed doesn't make a wr but it is nice to have. He also seems to dive when it's not necessary on occasion. That's easily fixable with coaching though. Also idk his drop rate but I've he to see him drop anything wchich is a huge plus. His hands are like glue. He also seems like someone with a great work ethic and an intelligent guy. I would still love to have either him or cooks at 28. Ok did some more research. He runs a 4.43 and has a 38.5 vertical. Only 7reps at the bench. That's a little concerning he will need to bulk up to fight of the press coverage. Nfl is saying he will be a solid number three and I honestly don't know how they reached that conclusion. They did grade KB higher then Evans though so that should show what they know. He seems like he would be a solid number 2 to me. I'm not an expert though.

LSU_logo.gif Odell Beckham, Jr.*, WR, LSU
Height: 5-11. Weight: 198.
40 Time: 4.43.
Projected Round (2014): 1-2.

3/29/14: Sources told WalterFootball.com that Beckham is grading out as a late first-round pick and he should go quickly if he somehow slips out of Round 1. Beckham is very fast and looks like a dangerous slot receiver for the NFL. He was very impressive at the Combine.

Beckham has the speed to stretch the field and has demonstrated the potential to make game-changing plays. He caught 59 passes for 1,152 yards with eight touchdowns in 2013. Against UAB, the junior returned a missed field goal 100 yards for a touchdown, returned a punt 60 yards for a score and caught five passes for 136 yards and three touchdowns. He had six receptions for 204 yards and three scores against Furman. Beckham gave Alabama a lot of problems in their matchup.

The thing about Cooks that worries me is he doesn't consistently make catches in tight spaces

He is basically off my board

If OBJ comes here - we very well could force feed him and he would probably an instant fan favorite. Potential Instant production.

You have your own board?

Archived