• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Impact of Jackson on Panthers draft

raleigh-panther

I worried about that, but I think Chip is so arrogant and cocky with his offense that he won't invest a first in it. They need D, and he knows that, so I see them going with defense in the first. Chip even said "we'll be fine with or without Jackson." He's an idiot. Anyone remember when he said "time of possession does not matter at all in any level of football"? I wonder if he remembered that after the Saints beat them by controlling the clock...

Chip Kelly thinks his offense is more scheme oriented and less athlete specific. My guess is he believes (and we'll see) that he can replace DJ with a lower round draft choice. Philly is really in need of defense and I would expect them to go on that side. Where it may effect us is if a team which would have gone WR @1 signs him. It might actually push Cooks down since one less team in front of us would need a WR.

I worried about that, but I think Chip is so arrogant and cocky with his offense that he won't invest a first in it. They need D, and he knows that, so I see them going with defense in the first. Chip even said "we'll be fine with or without Jackson." He's an idiot. Anyone remember when he said "time of possession does not matter at all in any level of football"? I wonder if he remembered that after the Saints beat them by controlling the clock...

But the Eagles were 28th in time of possession and won their division.

Which is why us not pursuing Jackson is so stupid. We have to protect ourselves and we need an explosive, playmaking reciever.

But, it's okay... Jedi Gettleman will use the force again to find the next Victor Cruz walking the streets.

Please Proudiddy for the sake of your online family and those of us that enjoy your message board company, let the Gettlehate go.

Archived