• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

WR Matt Hazel has a visit with the Panthers

DaCityKats

Speaking of coastal carolina players, I hope Norman is out of Riveras dog house by now. He's got serious potential if he wants it.

If only he could play during the season like he did last preseason when he was preseason defensive player of the preseason. He needs live action on the field. He can't get better on the bench. I love his swag and attitude. He is hilarious to watch. Remember the time he ran the ball all the way down field when the whistles kept blowing and did and crazy flip/dive type thing into the endzone. Classic norman. I wonder how long I can ramle on about this. He has great size and athleticism and isn't afraid to get in your face. Even got in steve smiths grill his rookie year. Not the brightest thing but I love it. Norman is so silly lolz

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

If only he could play during the season like he did last preseason when he was preseason defensive player of the preseason. He needs live action on the field. He can't get better on the bench. I love his swag and attitude. He is hilarious to watch. Remember the time he ran the ball all the way down field when the whistles kept blowing and did and crazy flip/dive type thing into the endzone. Classic norman. I wonder how long I can ramle on about this. He has great size and athleticism and isn't afraid to get in your face. Even got in steve smiths grill his rookie year. Not the brightest thing but I love it. Norman is so silly lolz

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

He is hilarious to watch, like that one time he played against the Buffalo Bills and lost us the game.

Is there a day 3 receiver we have not brought in? This is starting to scare me

i feel you, but the panthers have also brought in(or going to) Brandin Cooks who is a projected 1st rounder, Jordan Matthews  2nd rounder, and Cody Latimer 2nd-4th rounder.

Archived