• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp forum feedback....

Zod

Honestly, the information is a little too spread out. Is there a way to have just one thread for all the twitter updates in a day?

And when a new day of camp starts, so also a new thread is started. Seems things would be better organized that way.

Maybe one thread for each twitterer, with a post for each tweet? Twit? Twut? Tw@t?

Hopefully you wont have to explain training camp to AK

ha

ya see at 11:01 the Kemo stock was down on news of either a sprained ankle or MCL

Kemo bounced back at 12:17 with him running gingerly

12:18 Kemo was bending over drinking water from a fountain/ Kemo remains up for the day

i too think that the number of threads is excessive. also, why put a more link if there isn't anything more on the tw@t you just did?

lol @ that.

i like it. more organization (of threads) would be nice. but overall, it's much better than nothing.

So far I love it and it would be nice to have a thread/tweeter just for a little better organization. I also agree that it would be nice to have an end of session or end of day summary.

I love the updates as I don't have minute by minute access to my computer...it's a little bit of this and a little bit of that and I am pretty psyched so far.

Like someone mentioned this is bitter sweet...

Bitter:

I have to keep refreshing the page (OK so it's my choice LOL)

just to get teeny bits of info

I don't like how you all post the numbers of players even though I guess it's easier for you all

Sweet:

I get the updates Real time and I'm not waiting for a update.

Then again I used to love coming to tthe forum later in the day and seeing all of the minute notes become one big page of notes.

Archived