• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Camp forum feedback....

Zod

It's not as nice as having people post their report in one post, as in the past.

That being said, you do get up to date info.

Agreed.

The up to date info is great to read as the day goes by, but I would still love to see people's thoughts brought together at the end of each session to get a full run down of what each person saw, like last season. I think it would feasible for those to go hand in hand.

Honestly, the information is a little too spread out. Is there a way to have just one thread for all the twitter updates in a day?

And when a new day of camp starts, so also a new thread is started. Seems things would be better organized that way.

Agreed.

The up to date info is great to read as the day goes by, but I would still love to see people's thoughts brought together at the end of each session to get a full run down of what each person saw, like last season. I think it would feasible for those to go hand in hand.

Definitely agree that the two together will be great. Up to date info, then reports at the end of the day/practice.

I agree.

While the Tweets leave something to be desired, it's unrealistic to expect a full article every five minutes. The Tweets give us some nice, specific notes from training camp, and then hopefully we'll get some more in-depth accounts -- both from Huddlers and the beat writers -- later in the day.

But yeah, I'm diggin' it.

Archived