• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

"Big people beat up little people"

top dawg

Then who covers TEs?   

If CBs are getting bigger, then it seems to me the smart thing is to get smaller and faster..

I am just not sold on the bigger WR because they are slower out of breaks and they lack the shake and bake the smaller guys have.  On the other hand, who is the best 4.3 40 WR you have ever seen? 

Calvin Johnson is a freak.  I do not see Benjamin being close to him.  I see Benjamin as a biscuit shy of Vernon Davis--a slower version of Davis with worse hands. 

so make him a TE. that would satisfy the annual love fest for drafting a TE.

I mean good young. Not Melvin against the Saints young.

With White , Dockery, Norman, and Thomas getting I guess a year to prove themselves and we still have a vine out to Decoud and Terrell Thomas. The Secondary is coming into form with a mix of old and young.

Also we do have a incredibly talented and deep front 7. Secondary isn't as pressing when you have that.

With White , Dockery, Norman, and Thomas getting I guess a year to prove themselves and we still have a vine out to Decoud and Terrell Thomas. The Secondary is coming into form with a mix of old and young.

Also we do have a incredibly talented and deep front 7. Secondary isn't as pressing when you have that.

I'd like to have Kyle Fuller back there with Cason. With those two, our front 7 and the heavy hitter Roman Harper I would feel much better. I like White for depth but with Julio a Jones and Roddy White coming back, I'd like a little more assurance.

I'd like to have Kyle Fuller back there with Cason. With those two, our front 7 and the heavy hitter Roman Harper I would feel much better. I like White for depth but with Julio a Jones and Roddy White coming back, I'd like a little more assurance.

The Falcons were barely beating us with the Secondary in worst shape. So call me not worried about the falcons that much.

Imo we have some young guys we need more vets before we add more young guys. I wouldn't be mad if we pick a secondary rated higher then a wr or OT thoe.

The Falcons were barely beating us with the Secondary in worst shape. So call me not worried about the falcons that much.

Imo we have some young guys we need more vets before we add more young guys. I wouldn't be mad if we pick a secondary rated higher then a wr or OT thoe.

I don't care that were young. After watch Brees pick on White all game in the Super Dome I am hesitant to declare him a full time starter considering the guys in our division.

I don't care that were young. After watch Brees pick on White all game in the Super Dome I am hesitant to declare him a full time starter considering the guys in our division.

He was a fuging rookie dude. Brees also picked on Truant and Dee Milner as well. That what a elite QB does pick on rookies.

Not to be an ass but you don't name the starters.

He was a rookie going against one of the best passing offenses of all time. His two notably bad games were against Brees and Brady.

He was a fuging rookie dude. Brees also picked on Truant and Dee Milner as well. That what a elite QB does pick on rookies.

Well sorry for disagreeing with you but y=/=x=/=z. I don't care what others do, I care what we do. As impressed as I was with White, Fuller would be an upgrade at this point. It would also be possible for White to beat out Cason and Fuller in camp.

My original point was that Fuller has legitimate number 1 or 2 corner ability and I would love to have him if possible. Nothing more, nothing less.

Archived