Latest Panthers Topics
- same as last year, Rivera says Cam has got to become a more sound QB
- Throwback Thursday....
- If I Had to Call the WR Depth Chart Today...
- Carolina Panthers coach Ron Rivera thinks Stephen Hill ready to help
- Music City Takeover
- Panthers worked out Randy Gregory
- LBs can now wear #s 40-49
- Blast from the Past
- 5th Round DB Gems
- Rivera would like to see Cam signed long-term before 2015 season
Thomas Davis Sees Playoff Push For The Panthers
"I see us finishing our season in New Orleans and I don't mean playing the New Orleans Saints," Davis told the Athens Herald-Banner, via ESPN.com. "I'm looking forward to getting a healthy team back together and everyone gelling. I think that we can make a strong push to the playoffs and possibly to the Super Bowl."
Panthers trainer Ryan Vermillion told the Charlotte Observer in February that no player in NFL history has come back from three ACL surgeries on the same knee, but Davis told the Herald-Banner: "I am looking forward to playing the full 19 game season and winning the Super Bowl."
I normally hate it when players shoot of their mouths about superbowl runs, but in this case it's more of a positive attitude and setting of expectations. Doesn't look like this team will be making any milquetoast "we just have to win three out of four games" speeches. This ain't your daddy's carolina panthers.