• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Panthers now have two players in Top 50 Selling NFL jerseys

SCP

It's sad that you can't even get a middle tier limited jersey other than Cam Newton.

I don't want the screen print piece of poo jerseys, but I also don't want to spend $300 to get a Luke Jersey.

The team should look at the top selling 'game' jerseys and make them available as 'limited' jerseys as well.

It's sad that you can't even get a middle tier limited jersey other than Cam Newton.

I don't want the screen print piece of poo jerseys, but I also don't want to spend $300 to get a Luke Jersey.

The team should look at the top selling 'game' jerseys and make them available as 'limited' jerseys as well.

So basically what you are looking for is something both cheap and at the same time high quality? Let me tell you about this great website.....

You can get a Kuechly Limited jersey. Only Cam and him, though.

Awesome, and you have to consider the relative size of our fan base in those rankings... RG3 was benched last year and mostly played like crap but he's still a top 10 jersey because the Redskins fan base is massive. 

Glad to see our guys finally getting some retail recognition! 

Archived