• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can I be The 1st To Say.......

Scutty

I was very impressed with Pepp's play yesterday. He's had a good amount of sacks this season but, IMO, in those games he'd get a sack or two and disappear for the rest of the game (ie not getting anywhere near the QB for any pressure at all). He was completely disruptive today. Like others said Clady held him all day...Cutler also made him miss on probably 2 sacks with a pump fake (not a nock on Pepp at all, he played it the way a lineman should by getting his hands up). Solid game for him today.

peppers gets held a lot and clady hasn't let but .5 sacks all year happen. i had no illusion that peppers would go off. this week i feel a little differently.

they are going to be holding him but he's not going to have the same problems he had with that big beast clady.

I guess you missed the game yesterday... Ashame, was a good one. We won.

Oh, and Peppers was held often. But hey, that's just the way it is when your an all-pro DE.

They did start to call some holding after the sleeper Clady put on Pep but Johnson and Bryton became monsters in that game when they doubled pep.

Archived