• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I'm getting a vasectomy tomorrow morning...

The Saltman

Got one two weeks ago... The procedure itself literally took 8 minutes. Ice, ice, some more ice, and you'll be fine. Also, play the situation up to get as much downtime as you want at home - saying 'I just had surgery on my scrotum' sounds way serious and no further questions will be asked.

Every time I hear about someone getting the snip, I literally squirm in my seat. Then I realize that it's basically you older family guys saying,"I'd rather cut my balls off than deal with any more of these fugin' kids!"

Which is great for me because I want to start a family. So now I know eventually my kids are going to drive me so nuts, that over time, the idea of getting a vasectomy is going to be desirable, if not a huge relief.

Thanks.

Every time I hear about someone getting the snip, I literally squirm in my seat. Then I realize that it's basically you older family guys saying,"I'd rather cut my balls off than deal with any more of these fugin' kids!"

Which is great for me because I want to start a family. So now I know eventually my kids are going to drive me so nuts, that over time, the idea of getting a vasectomy is going to be desirable, if not a huge relief.

Thanks.

Balls aren't cut off at all - just disconnecting the baby factory. Once it was done, the external aspect of the surgery looked like a paper cut.

Archived