• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Test Results = negative

8 0 5

I did it once, maybe you are drunk and didn't see that

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Sorry, i just assumed it was bwood posting that without looking at the name. 

But he has used that same argument ad nauseam in the other thread.

Stopped smoking the day I posted the thread, drank two detox beverages, drank tons of water and exercised, pissed mid stream and pulled away before it slowed down. Passed with flying colors.

This morning stopped at the club and picked up some Master Bubba Kush and burnt a giant victory bowl on my way to the new job.

Just because I'm SOOOO addicted lol...

You were trolling this whole time.

Get a life, this isn't 1994 that would never work. Well maybe if your mom was testing you with a Walmart 5 panel.

Just because you have a "medical card" does not mean you can't get busted for DWI, you idiot.

And you are truly an idiot. You will not last 3 months getting high on the way to work, and smoking a bowl at lunch.

You are just proving every single point that was made in the other thread.

Lets see...

I've had 6 jobs and I've never been fired or not performed while smoking before work or at lunch.

Stop. Judging. Someone. You. Don't. Know.

8 0 5, on 07 May 2014 - 8:59 PM, said:

Lets see...

I've had 6 jobs and I've never been fired or not performed while smoking before work or at lunch.

You. Should. Write. Up. Your. First. Car. Sale. This. Way.

Lets see...

So basically: You're an avid smoker because you have "insomnia" so squeak around a drug test to become a car salesman (your 7th job) and gloat about it on a football message board.    

Awesome stuff dude.  

So basically: You're an avid smoker because you have "insomnia" so squeak around a drug test to become a car salesman (your 7th job) and gloat about it on a football message board.

Awesome stuff dude.

Read the entire thread I posted initially. I asked for advice and was then judged and ridiculed. There were also a handful of users that wanted to know the results.

And this is the lounge section on a forum.

Read the entire thread I posted initially. I asked for advice and was then judged and ridiculed. There were also a handful of users that wanted to know the results.

And this is the lounge section on a forum.

..but you know the demographic you're discussing stuff with.  

I read your thread and it seems you're either just trolling a board about pot or unwilling to change your lifestyle to make a living.  

If I could change my lifestyle I could make a lot more money but I want to enjoy it the way I want. Does this make me lazy?

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

No.  Never said anything about lazy.  I have a good job and a pax in my hand..I'm not judging.  

All I'm saying is if you're looking for a job, stop smoking for a few weeks, get a job, start smoking again.  Ideally not on the job unless it seems to help you out.  

Archived