• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4th Round - Carolina selects Tre Boston, S, UNC

Ruff

Trying to figure out what the plan is for Boston. Decoud, Harper, and Godfrey is a pretty loaded backfield.

Well, Harper and Godfrey are on borrowed time..  That leaves Decoud while developing Boston and Lester..  

We put more emphasis on getting ST players than any team in the league. Not that I inherently have any qualms with that. Especially with our turd of a ST coordinator.

Except we still don't have a return guy. On either team.

Im guessing he's insurance for Decoud and Harper, Both of those guys could very well get hurt. This is the only pick I'm perplexed about though. Lester looked good and Godfrey could very well comeback and be the best of the group. Unless they are serious about Godfrey moving NB. But so me wouldn't it make more since to put Godfrey on the outside at CB?  We have no idea how his achilles can hold up to change of direction.

Watched his combine video and was unimpressed! Watched Dessir's video and was immediately impressed. We got hosed by the Browns, no way around it. Dessir was going to be our pick. This guy looks like a scrub when you watch both videos back to back

Archived