• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

6th Round - Carolina selects RB Tyler Gaffney, Stanford

Ruff

Championship teams are built on day three so the people complaining about people complaining about the pick can piss off.

Yep. And getting a guy with little risk who may be able to help unload bad contracts in the future is how you build championship teams. So people complaining that we didn't draft guys with busted needs to fill a "need" can piss off

How is this kid supposed to make the roster?

Your backfield should be made up of guys like him....and Barner.

Now we need to start parting with these uber expensive RBs. Williams needs to go. Stewart we are stuck with

I am fine with Gettleman choosing not to draft a tackle in this whole draft. Both Richardson and Hurst come with huge injury concerns and i am pretty sure that they were both taken off our board.

Last year our o-line was severely disabled due to guys getting injured and i seriously doubt that Gettleman wants us to spend a draft pick on more o-line men with injury concerns.

I bet you we will be bringing quite a few UDFA tackles in and they will get a chance to compete. We might even trade for Roos..

Archived