• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaun King on WFNZ

SCP

Good lord did any of you hear him? Said Gettleman is an embarrassment and failed Cam. Said he is selling out Cam. Said we will be dead last and we have worst offense, hands down, in NFC. My man didn't hold back.

It might be a legitimate opinion to have...though I disagree. However, I think WFNZ either stages the slant they want to portray for the drama of it or they seek out someone to say something that will generate the most calls. It's like Springer of sports talk radio.

It might be a legitimate opinion to have...though I disagree. However, I think WFNZ either stages the slant they want to portray for the drama of it or they seek out someone to say something that will generate the most calls. It's like Springer of sports talk radio.

It sounded like McLain was shocked. There were moments of silence after some of King's remarks. Regardless, King got Panther fans fired up on both sides. What he said is half true. In a vacuum it rings true but the fact is Gettleman is in Hurney Pergatory for another year or two.

I lost any form of respect I might have had for Shaun King after the Michael Vick dog saga.

Within a few weeks of that whole thing going down, King was on ESPN professing how Vick should be forgiven because he found GOD and he has been saved.  I didn't see him on TV much after that.

Archived