• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Greg Hardy Arrested

I'm sorry, but if you're being attacked by a woman you have the right to defend yourself. Of course, domestic violence is always one-sided but the law is there to protect both sex's.

Yes, I am sure Greg was in grave danger by a 5'4 120 pound female.

• Pie 2

Amazing he and ray rice will face less punishment than those who smoke weed

Yeah, I commented on this in the Josh Gordon thread. You've got Aldon Smith yelling bomb in an airport, nothing happens.

Smoke some weed though? Oh well we're just going to have to suspend you for the entire season, see ya.

• Pie 2

I don't think you understand what some women are capable of when they're angry.

It doesn't matter what they are capable of, scientifically the male is stronger and unless you are 5-10 and your wife is 6-5, you're going to jail if you even put a scratch on her.

I've taken a law class before and one thing they quickly emphasize is that in domestic violence cases the law is set up to protect woman.

She could literally be beating the living sh*t out of you and if you push her into a wall and she bumps her head and there is a knot there.... congratulations, you're going to jail.

Unless he's been quoted as saying "I will never take a pay cut", I think this is more of an opinion than anything based in fact.

You went on a rant last year saying you were "disappointed" in CJ for saying he wouldn't take a cut. Make up your mind which way you're gonna passive aggressively argue with people on this topic. You can't do it from both sides of the fence, bro.

• Pie 1

She could be lying for all we know, the police will always believe the female in the situation.

Well, the police arrested him which means they probably saw visible evidence. Plus, I am basing my opinion on a friend of mine that had a fling with Hardy. I know he can be a real doucher, so that might be clouding my perception admittedly.

You went on a rant last year saying you were "disappointed" in CJ for saying he wouldn't take a cut. Make up your mind which way you're gonna passive aggressively argue with people on this topic. You can't do it from both sides of the fence, bro.

Still coming back and piling up more alt accounts I see. How adorable.

He restructured last year, yes I would have liked him to take a pay cut, but again I don't recall him saying that he flat out would not.