• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hardy 911 call

Zod

maybe let's chill with the "crazy bitch on drugs" talk. all you've got is Hardy's 911 call and he has a lot of motivation to exaggerate her state. nothing concrete says that he wasn't a "crazy SOB on drugs" himself at the time. I hope Hardy is cleared just like you guys but it really looks skeezy to see everyone getting their confirmation bias all over the place in a domestic violence situation.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I read that she WASN'T there when the police arrived.

She was already out of the apartment.

So, if that is true (and somebody correct me if I'm not), then they obviously got her out of the apartment.

So if they got her out of the apartment, how come they needed the police to come to get her out of the apartment?

And if they were able to get her out of the apartment, how come they needed to "hold her down"?

There are still as many questions not answered on one side as the other.

But, yeah... crazy psycho bitch, of course.

you can hear a female screaming in the background. Hardy is even saying to the 911 operator, everything she is saying.

everyone should wait til more details come out before making a judgement.

Edited by DaCityKats

maybe let's chill with the "crazy bitch on drugs" talk. all you've got is Hardy's 911 call and he has a lot of motivation to exaggerate her state. nothing concrete says that he wasn't a "crazy SOB on drugs" himself at the time. I hope Hardy is cleared just like you guys but it really looks skeezy to see everyone getting their confirmation bias all over the place in a domestic violence situation.

Yeah, there's a lot of people perfectly ready to set their little sisters up on a date with Hardy already.

Maybe I'm mistaken, but I read that she WASN'T there when the police arrived.

She was already out of the apartment.

So, if that is true (and somebody correct me if I'm not), then they obviously got her out of the apartment.

So if they got her out of the apartment, how come they needed the police to come to get her out of the apartment?

And if they were able to get her out of the apartment, how come they needed to "hold her down"?

There are still as many questions not answered on one side as the other.

But, yeah... crazy psycho bitch, of course.

Your comprehension can be just terrible.

• Pie 3

Hardy claims he was bleeding but the police looked at them both and arrested Hardy. Don't want to make this about race but we all know how it is...

If you do have the displeasure of meeting up with a crazy chick,   you are damned if you do, damned if you don't,  if she starts wilding out and getting violent.

That doesn't sound like the voice of a guy who just slapped his GF around and threatened her life... sounds like the voice of a guy with a coked up psycho ex-girlfriend trying to break into his apartment. 

Hell hath no fury... can easily imagine her making up all kinds of stories about how he beat her up and threatened her when the police arrived.