• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Is Corey "Philly" Brown our Victor Cruz

the off season is a time of hopes and wants, of reviewing high light tapes of players playing against subpar college competition.....

diamonds in the rough do exist, but we drafted how many wide receivers before we got our Steve Smith>?  think about it.

Sept 04, 2010:

"Victor Cruz will learn Saturday whether he’s included on the Giants’ 53-man roster. ...

“It would be surreal,” Cruz said. “Honestly, I’d probably cry if I found out I made the team." ...

The injury to veteran Sinorice Moss helps with the numbers game at wide receiver. Moss text-messaged Cruz when he was placed on season-ending injured reserve and offered support, which Cruz said Moss has done throughout camp."

Why can't you just let the guy go out there and prove himself before putting that kind of comparison on him?

I guess I can't be surprised after how long the legend of David Gettis lasted on this board.

No man we just have to set astronomical expectations for a UDFA now and forget we even created this thread in October

Both of these guys were undrafted and eerily similar.

Cruz 6'0" 204  40 time 4.47

Brown 5'11 176 40 time 4.45

Brown adds a couple of pounds he would be on the same page as Cruz,   I saw some of his highlights and the boy can catch and in traffic. 

Could he be Carolina's version of Victor Cruz?

I saw a guy roughly 5' 9" with steve smith speed at the park the other day. If you cherry pick his top 3 plays aka highlights he plays exactly like steve smith

Archived