• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer fans of the Huddle have challeneged this subforum

Zod

Forgive me if I missed this, but why can't there be one forum for NASCAR and one for soccer? Why require sharing or elimination of the other?

Just can't afford the fees for a new forum infrastructure. Write me a check and maybe I can make something happen. Besides, the two sports are basically the same.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

Just can't afford the fees for a new forum infrastructure. Write me a check and maybe I can make something happen. Besides, the two sports are basically the same.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

I didn't know there was any additional cost associated with adding another sub forum. That's a good reason. Let me know the fee and to whom I should make out the check.

I'm going to laugh when the world cup is over and the soccer forum dies too.

It won't. The season starts a month later, and they'll be heavy transfer talk directly after the WC. Many clubs holding off till then to make their moves. 

Sounds like someone's scared of losing.....

This isn't even a fight.

Soccer is at a high point right now with the world cup.

NASCAR is at the poo point of the season where even the diehard fans don't care.

Lets have this little competition again when NASCAR starts the chase and the world cup is over.

This isn't even a fight.

NASCAR is at the poo point of the season where even the diehard fans don't care.

Lets have this little competition again when NASCAR starts the chase and the world cup is over.

I take it you haven't seen the thread with 200 replies and 2000+ views about a season that doesn't start for another 2 months.

Good luck.

This isn't even a fight.

Well, you're right... this isn't even a fight. I don't expect much competition from Nascar.

Sure thing - tell me when you get to your "high point of the season." It's difficult for me to know, as Soccer really doesn't have a low-point and I want to see how much of a difference your high point makes. I'm going to guess it won't make a bit of it, but we can see.

This isn't even a fight.

We would still surpass any activity your threads get, and it wouldn't be close. 

It seems a lot of NASCAR fans hats soccer and a lot of soccer fans hate NASCAR.  Out of curiosity, how many people like both?

To be honest, I love both.  I rank MLB #1 and 2-4 are Soccer, NASCAR, and College Basketball, and those three typically fluctuate based one what time of year it is and how my team/driver is doing.

Archived