• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Miami Heat vs. San Antonio Spurs

It's a rematch of the finals of last year. Tim Duncan and the San Antonio Spurs will get one more shot at LeBron James and the defending champion Miami Heat.

Starters

Heat:

Mario Chalmers

Dwyane Wade

LeBron James

Shane Battier

Chris Bosh

Spurs:

Tony Parker

Danny Green

Kawhi Leonard

Tim Duncan

Thiago Splitter

I have a feeling, and i think that the spurs will end up winning this series. But I'm going against that, My Prediction:

Heat in

post-14499-140173824234_thumb.jpg

Really pulling for the Spurs in this series.

But, Parker and Duncan are no spring chickens.  If it goes 7 games, I just don't know if the Spurs will have enough gas in the tank.

Would love to see Spurs win and let Duncan walk into sunset with ring one last time.

Really pulling for the Spurs in this series.

But, Parker and Duncan are no spring chickens. If it goes 7 games, I just don't know if the Spurs will have enough gas in the tank.

Tony Parker just turned 32 on May 17th. He's younger than D-Wade and only 2 years older than LeBron & Bosh.

People have talked like he's 40 years old for 4-5 years now.

Tony Parker just turned 32 on May 17th. He's younger than D-Wade and only 2 years older than LeBron & Bosh.

People have talked like he's 40 years old for 4-5 years now.

You do realize he's saying that because Parker is injured, right?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

I think that the Spurs will win the series because they are a better team now than last year and the heat aren't as good as they were last year

That is the conventional wisdom now everyone is saying exactly this. But people have to remember LeBron is the best player in the world by a long shot, and I can't see him letting the spurs win. But I'm really unsure of how well the team around him will perform. We also have to remember Gary Neal who lit the Miami heat up from down town last year and was a monumental part in their success against Miami in the finals last year, is now a Charlotte hornet.

I am pulling for both teams really.  That makes it nice and stress free. 

I might have a slight preference to SA because I would like to see Duncan get one more and his chances are running out, whereas, Lebron is so good he will likely have several more opportunities before his window closes

I will take SA in 6

Archived