• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Brandon Lafail running his mouth again

CPF4LIFE

Seems like something kind of trivial to get upset about.

Who says anyone is upset? I can put out a post that makes it seem like I've got steam coming from my ears, but I just might be laughing the whole time. And what kind of football news in early June isn't trivial anyway? Seems like a lot of effort on your part just to put other Huddlers down.

Who says anyone is upset? I can put out a post that makes it seem like I've got steam coming from my ears, but I just might be laughing the whole time. And what kind of football news in early June isn't trivial anyway? Seems like a lot of effort on your part just to put other Huddlers down.

For someone making a post about others not being upset, you sure sound upset. It's okay, it was a general statement.

For someone making a post about others not being upset, you sure sound upset. It's okay, it was a general statement.

Actually I was yawning. I never get upset on a sports forum. I reserve that for actual games and only rarely then. I find it hilarious that you're making assumptions about my emotional state from reading words on a screen since the internet is full of people pretending to be something or someone they're not.

no worries... the Huddle is TheRed's beat.

Internet-police.jpg

Archived