• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

BF4 Hardline

Big A

With your wallet Big A I thought you would have got both.

I originally got a Ps4 since that was what I had always played before, ( man did I love our Twisted Metal 2 tournaments) but turns out my Nephew and all his friends play Xbox, so I got that soon after and had both. Since PS4 was just collecting dust, I got rid of it for basically what I paid.

I actually kinda have a gaming PC. It's I7 with MSI board, Nvidia and all the goodies. I built it more as a Home Theater PC (HTTP) with a nice black aluminum case that matches my Theta Digital equipment nicely. The idea was to have it be the entertainment hub to the house and it connects to all 4 bedrooms,den , kitchen and master bathroom so I can pull up Internet and digital content anywhere in house, only thing is that after I got the Xbone with Netflix and web browser and voice commands, I really don't use it since Xbox is so much easier and convenient. I could use it for some gaming, but I guess I'm not that big of a gamer, although I am kinda hooked on BF4

Looks pretty neat from the gameplay I've seen.

http://youtu.be/XGOR_m6Lvh8

I get a "Heat" vibe from the game modes.

I'm sure in the full game, you'll have a "conquest" type mode, among others. Won't just be two modes. Heist seems like a Rush/Obliteration hybrid. Bloodmoney is tough. Pretty unique, but cool premise.

Storyline will probably be predictable and "meh", like all Battlefield campaign modes, but it'll be cool if you can take two different paths. Become a cop or a criminal, and have basically two campaigns in one.

Just got my beta code for it. Goddamn 5 hour download. I closed the update file download to speed it up (it did say 10 hours).

And of course, because EA has tremendous servers and all, I can't even load into BF4 in the meantime.

Dammit, EA/Dice...

Archived