• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the Worst Fan Base in the NFL

Mol3m4n

I would say Pittsburgh and Philly.. hell I wanted to go to Philly a few years back for a game but I was scared that I would get in a fight with my kids there.. If u watch the old films between them and Dallas they r douche bags.. hell they were hitting them with ice balls.. the tickets I saw were good price but not worth a bad time with dick holes and endangering my kids..

At the Chargers game the fans were so sedate it was like we were at a tennis match. I wouldn't say they were trashy at all. I would never step foot in Oakland or Philly for fear of not making it out alive.

Oakland fans in Oakland are a cakewalk compared to watching a panthers game at candlestick. I've seen the Panthers play in stadiums all over the country and SF is the only place that I walked out of all tensed up thinking I'd be stabbed in the neck at any second.

I don't understand the hatred most here have for Saints fans. I understand it the internet and I'm sure most here have dealt with plenty of trolls, but that's part of message boards.

The majority of Saints fans are great people who really appreciate opposing fans coming to the city and spending money. Tourism is a huge part of the revenue in NO and most realize that. I've never seen an opposing fan treated poorly. A little friendly jeering during the game, then it's over.

I'm a member on a lot of team boards and this one is the the worst, by far, in my opinion. I lurk a lot, to read what's going on with the Panthers and what the fans are thinking, but I don't post much here because of the constant garbage that's spewed about NO. Most fans here are very knowledgeable, but a lot of that is lost in the childish "inbred swamp cesspool scum" junk.

Anyway, just giving my .02. Again, just my opinion, and you know what they say about those. Y'all have a good day!

I don't understand the hatred most here have for Saints fans. I understand it the internet and I'm sure most here have dealt with plenty of trolls, but that's part of message boards.

The majority of Saints fans are great people who really appreciate opposing fans coming to the city and spending money. Tourism is a huge part of the revenue in NO and most realize that. I've never seen an opposing fan treated poorly. A little friendly jeering during the game, then it's over.

I'm a member on a lot of team boards and this one is the the worst, by far, in my opinion. I lurk a lot, to read what's going on with the Panthers and what the fans are thinking, but I don't post much here because of the constant garbage that's spewed about NO. Most fans here are very knowledgeable, but a lot of that is lost in the childish "inbred swamp cesspool scum" junk.

Anyway, just giving my .02. Again, just my opinion, and you know what they say about those. Y'all have a good day!

Considering the level of discussion about our team that can be found on Saints Report, this post is pretty ironic. I would say that of all the Saints fans that have visited here, probably 98% of them have been unintelligent complete homers who only know how to talk smack.

Of course it also doesn't help matters that many of those Saints "fans" have only been following their team since 2006.

Considering the level of discussion about our team that can be found on Saints Report, this post is pretty ironic. I would say that of all the Saints fans that have visited here, probably 98% of them have been unintelligent complete homers who only know how to talk smack.

Of course it also doesn't help matters that many of those Saints "fans" have only been following their team since 2006.

Meh. SR is full of plenty of homers. Great place for information, but plenty of homers. I'm not talking about the discussion about the team though, so I fail to see how it's ironic. It seems like most here can't have a discussion about the Saints or their fans without berating the city and it's people.

Most boards are full of homers though. Including here. Most people have questions about the Panthers receiving corp and secondary, but you can't say it around here. People lose their minds. But that's part of being a fan! Where others see question marks, you see potential.

I just don't understand why rooting for different teams has to turn into berating a person.

It's actually more recent seeing as how we had so many big games on here. I know reading the espn comments during a game would make me want to shoot someone, and that's why I would rank Saints fans so poorly.

I know a few Saints fans in real life that are really nice people, but when they're watching football they can kiss my butthole. They act privileged and act like none of their team sites any wrong. They never "lose" a game, they always let someone win. But thank God that you guys aren't 49ers fans.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived