• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What is the Worst Fan Base in the NFL

Mol3m4n

After a few conflicts today with fans of several different teams, I want to know what fan base everyone thinks the least of.

In our division, I would say the Saints. However, I haven't had enough contact with the other two teams fans to judge too much. The Patriots fan base has been known to get under my skin, but they don't hold a candle to the forty-whiners thugs. Also, I used to respect the Seahawks, but that was before the Super Bowl. I just can't stand smug SOB's that feel like every claim they make has the authority of God behind it.

So what do you say huddle?

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Carolina 95% of the time you bitches are whinning and crying over spilled milk. Its like our fanbase is full of 16 year old girls.

It's a question. Stop being a douche.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

From my experience it is Colts fans hands down.  I am from SE Illinois and about an hour away from Indy, so I am surrounded by Colts and Bears fans.  Bears fans are fine its the Colts fans. Most of them think Manning still plays for them and the others have Colts and Broncos stickers on their cars.  Every year they think their team is God's gift to football.  I could go on but I will save you gents the time.  Just know they suck.

Archived