• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rockets declined Chandler Parsons 4th-year option

Jakob

I tend to agree with this. But with Phoenix basically coming out and saying they will do anything they can to get Hayward I see getting him as a longshot. The suns are giving him the max.

Been saying all along that Hayward will get a max or near max deal and that it would take at least an offer similar to Jefferson's to get him here. Talking about 12-14 million a season easily.

Sent from my iPad using CarolinaHuddle

Been saying all along that Hayward will get a max or near max deal and that it would take at least an offer similar to Jefferson's to get him here. Talking about 12-14 million a season easily.

Yeah I really like him and his game. But I just can't see us offering that to him. And I wouldn't want us to either. He's highly coveted by a few teams.

I haven't seen that, but if that's the case best of luck to them. If that's true they have a log jam at the 3 though. PJ Tucker, Gerald Green, TJ Warren, and Gordon Hayward? No way they hang on to all of them, I think either Green or Tucker is out of there regardless.

They prolly play him at the 2 like we would have.

They already have the combo of Dragic/Bledsoe at guard.

Just my opinion but I believe they trade Bledsoe or dragic. The just drafted ennis I believe. So something is going on. Idk what but one of those pg's is getting traded. Just my thoughts tho

Just my opinion but I believe the trade Bledsoe or dragic. The just drafted ennis I believe. So something is going on. Idk what but one of those pg's is getting traded. Just my thoughts tho

Bledsoe is a FA and is likely to get a max deal or near max.

Bledsoe is a FA and is likely to get a max deal or near max.

Yeah my point exactly. I think they will do a sign and trade. The whole league knows that's Phoenix has been desperately wanting a star to be in Phoenix. And Bledsoe has some value. S&T Bledsoe. And offer max to Hayward.

Show the stats of the players he guarded per that 25 minutes. Also stopping other star scores for 25min of a game can win effect the whole game.

We averaged giving up 23.5 points per 1st quarter when he usually played a lot.

We averaged giving up 24 points per 4th quarter when he rarely did.

After we signed CDG, we had some of our best defensive stretches with MKG on the bench.

I love MKG, and we are better defensively with him on the floor. But he isn't so important that he can't be started over by the right player.

After we signed CDG, we had some of our best defensive stretches with MKG on the bench.

I love MKG, and we are better defensively with him on the floor. But he isn't so important that he can't be started over by the right player.

Just curious but what about the two quarters in between?

Back to Parsons..he is a decent rebounder and a very consistant 3 point shooter with an unselfish attitude.

He is an avg defender as he was a key guy giving up that inexcusable shot by Damian Lillard in the playoffs.

Still i think he would start easily over MKG who can also swing to guard the 2's.

Please post the site.

I'm sorry I actually don't believe none of that because I watch the games and saw his impact on defense.

Plain and simple without MKG. Big AL is still getting criticise for his defense.

Please post the site.

I'm sorry I actually don't believe none of that because I watch the games and saw his impact on defense.

Plain and simple without MKG. Big AL is still getting criticise for his defense.

I did. One post down from the other.

You don't believe it because human nature is to see what you want to believe is true.

Archived