• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

All in with Die Mannschaft now!

Ozil has always been the same player. Incredibly talented, but gives lackadaisical effort for 90% of the match. He just always seems like he doesn't quite care.

Negative. I watched all Arsenal games and Ozil works his ass off for the most of the match. He gets emotional when team underperforms. Lots of people down on him but not Arsenal fans. Before injury bug last year, thanks to Ozil Arsenal team was clicking and scoring at will.

Negative. I watched all Arsenal games and Ozil works his ass off for the most of the match. He gets emotional when team underperforms. Lots of people down on him but not Arsenal fans. Before injury bug last year, thanks to Ozil Arsenal team was clicking and scoring at will.

When things aren't going perfectly, Ozil gives up. Always has. I don't know of anyone who would deny that. Real Madrid supporters know it too.

I watched every Arsenal match that was televised, and he had his honeymoon phase when he first arrived, but then he started playing lazy again. He will always be that sort of player.

When things aren't going perfectly, Ozil gives up. Always has. I don't know of anyone who would deny that. Real Madrid supporters know it too.

I watched every Arsenal match that was televised, and he had his honeymoon phase when he first arrived, but then he started playing lazy again. He will always be that sort of player.

Well, Wenger asked him to do way too much with so many starters hurt.

Yea. I can see that. I've just watched Ozil at Germany for a while, and I never really like what I saw from him in regards to effort. He's a hell of a talent though.

He has a great on field vision but with those eyes I'm not surprised.

France, Frankish, French are half germans too so by supporting the Germans you are supporting us anyway. B)

My name come from the old German Thibault = The Bold.. i am punching the first who say "the bald." :mad:

USA is always my #1 but after that I pull for the Netherlands and Germany b/c of ancestry. even though i have English heritage, i root for them to fail every World Cup. they're too arrogant about their soccer

Really wanna see Netherlands win the most. fun team to watch

they're too arrogant about their soccer

All the nations in this world cup are arrogant!

About arrogancy, Sakho and Matuidi are a litle over confident for the game against Germany..

Usualy you stay humble against Germany, this is not a friendly game and so this is not the same team.

An over confident team will loose 75% of the time..

And this especialy ture when 3 of your 4 DC are still a litle injured and sick..

Archived