• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Thinking about getting a tablet

Dpantherman

I mentioned this with Biscuit a while back.  Thing is I have an iPhone and a laptop, and I was thinking about getting an ipad.  I'm having a hard time justifying it because I feel like the ipad is a larger version of my phone.  If it get one its going to have to be a mini because I'm trying to spend a bunch of money.

Any recommendations? Should I just keep what I have now?

Depends on what you want to do with it. I hardly ever use a computer at home with my tablets around.

Have you considered an older, or refurbished iPad? You can get great deals on them but a mini maybe the way to go. I have a galaxy note 10.1 and sometimes it's too damn big but use my nexus 7 constantly.

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

It's hard for me not to be an android fanboy and recommend one of those. Seeing how you're already started on the ios train, you might as well stay on it. You won't have to learn a new system and all your info should sync between your devices.

Oh great, another huddler that will primarily posting while pooping. (PWP)

I have a kindle fire HD. It's only 7" (TWSS). I like it, although the operating system is basically a crippled android. It's a nice cheap alternative.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

I have a kindle fire HD. It's only 7" (TWSS). I like it, although the operating system is basically a crippled android. It's a nice cheap alternative.

Sent from my iPhone while admiring feet using CarolinaHuddle

I have a nook hd and it's the same for me. It's a nice alternative to my laptop which barely gets used now.

Sent from my iPhone using the free crap Jeremy gave us.

I wasn't pooping. I was in the bathroom though ;)

I still can't find a use case for a personal tablet. I certainly see their place in various business cases, but at home I use my MacBook or phone. the pad still seems unnecessary. unless you have a need that it fills, why not save the $$?

This is largely where I am now

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Archived